Monitoring weather

Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 16.15.03

Ahead of Monday’s planned session we are currently keeping a close eye on the forecast. If the winds are consistently high unfortunately this would render the session unsafe. We will be making a decision by 4pm on Sunday 20th; if you have booked onto this session we will contact you at that point to confirm whether or not the session will be taking place.

Thank you.

Winter Solstice Fully Booked

Lucky you if you made it in time… sorry if you didn’t – you’ll have to be quick next time! Which won’t be til Easter 2016… unless anyone wants to book a special birthday party or school visit, in which case, get in touch!

Coming soon in 2016… adult workshops… and a possible change of location…

In the meantime, yuletide greetings and don’t let the weather stop the outdoor adventuring!