Monitoring weather

Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 16.15.03

Ahead of Monday’s planned session we are currently keeping a close eye on the forecast. If the winds are consistently high unfortunately this would render the session unsafe. We will be making a decision by 4pm on Sunday 20th; if you have booked onto this session we will contact you at that point to confirm whether or not the session will be taking place.

Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s